Hotel & Food Rebate Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PURCHASE PERIOD: Required purchases of Reimbursable Expenses (defined in Rule 2 below) for the Unite 2018 Retailer Members Hotel & Food Rebate Offer at the Purchase Location (defined in Rule 3 below) (the “Offer”), sponsored by Christian Booksellers Association (“Sponsor”) must be made between 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on July 7, 2018 and 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on July 11, 2018 (the “Purchase Period”). This Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- REIMBURSABLE EXPENSES: Up to a maximum of $1,000 in the aggregate per Retailer Member for (a) Guest Room Rate for each night’s stay; and (b) Sales tax on Guest Room Rate for each night’s stay; and (c) Resort Fee for each night’s stay; and (d) Food and Beverages (excluding room service and alcoholic beverages); paid by the Retailer Member at the Purchase Location during the Purchase Period. Reimbursable Expenses do not include the cost of travel to or from the Purchase Location, parking, gratuities, miscellaneous expenses, room service charges, alcoholic beverage purchases, gift shop purchases or purchases from any location other than the Purchase Location.
- PURCHASE LOCATION: The Offer is made only for the purchase of Reimbursable Expenses at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center (Hotel), 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
- ELIGIBILITY. Must be 18 years of age or older and must be a current Retailer Member (as defined at cbaonline.org) in good standing of the Sponsor, Christian Booksellers Association, as determined in accordance with the records of Sponsor in order to claim the Offer. All other members of the Sponsor are not eligible for this Offer. Limit one (1) Unite 2018 Retailer Members Hotel & Food Rebate Offer per Retailer Member. If a Retailer Member has numerous employees attending Unite 2018, any Retailer Member employee Reimbursable Expense is included in the maximum aggregate offer of $1,000 per Retailer Member. Both domestic and international Retailer Members are eligible to claim the Offer.
- THE OFFER. This Offer for a Unite 2018 Retailer Members Hotel & Food Rebate (“Rebates”) applies only to the Reimbursable Expenses purchased at the Purchase Location during the Purchase Period. A separate Offer request form must be completed online or mailed in a separate envelope with all the requested documentation in order to obtain Rebates for Reimbursable Expenses. Redemption requests in excess of the foregoing limitations will not be honored or Rebates are payable in U.S. Dollars only and at the discretion of the Sponsor may be paid by check or pre-paid Visa or Mastercard.Go to www.cbaunite.com/rebate (the “Website”) to access, complete and submit Offer request form online (if you choose to redeem online), download Offer form (if you choose to redeem by mail), check status of a redemption request via either redemption method, and find answers to common questions.
- REDEMPTION PERIOD. (A) For online redemption: If you choose to redeem the Offer online, your complete Offer request form and required proof of purchase (as described in Rule 7, below) must be submitted between July 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and August 15, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM CDT (“Online Redemption Period”); or (B) If you choose to redeem the Offer by postal mail, your complete Offer request form and required proof of purchase (as described in Rule 5, below) must be postmarked by July 31, 2018 and received by Sponsor or its agents by August 31, 2018 (“Mail-In Redemption Period”).
- HOW TO REDEEM THE OFFER. During the applicable Redemption Period described in Rule 6, above, you may submit an Offer request form (“Offer Claim Form”) using one (1) of the following two (2) methods: a) Online or b) Mail-In.
a. Online Method: Follow the links and instructions set forth on the Website and complete all of the following steps:
- Enter the requested information, which includes, but is not limited to: your complete first and last name (no initials), complete mailing address, date of birth, valid e-mail address, telephone contact number, and agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide the dates of Reimbursable Expenses purchase (must be during the Purchase Period).
- Provide Receipts of the Reimbursable Expenses
- iv. Submit the receipts for the Reimbursable Expenses as follows: To submit the required receipts for the Reimbursable Expenses, you must first legibly hand-print your name on the front of the original register receipts, sign and date on the front of the original receipts. Next, follow the on-screen prompts to upload an image or .PDF of the original receipts. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG format and may not exceed 10 MB. Offer Claim Form and receipt must be submitted by no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on August 15, 2018. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. The Website’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device for this Offer.
b. Mail-In Method: (i) Download from the Website and Complete the Offer Claim Form; (ii) circle the Reimbursable Expenses on the original receipt from the purchases; (iii) legibly hand-print your name on the front of the receipts and sign and date the front of the receipts; (iv) mail the Offer Claim Form, Reimbursable Expense receipts in an envelope with proper postage affixed (collectively, the “Mail-In Envelope”), to: Unite 2018 Retailer Members Hotel & Food Rebate Offer, 1365 Garden of the Gods Road, Suite 105, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Limit one Mail-in Envelope per Retailer Member. The Mail-In Envelope must be postmarked by July 31, 2018 and received by August 31, 2018.
This Rebate Offer is not redeemable at the Purchase Location and Redemption of the Offer must be submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- VALIDATION OF SUBMISSION. Any redemption submission that includes a receipt with a purchase date outside of the Purchase Period, or that is inaccurate, contains illegible or incomplete information, is deemed fraudulent in any way in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, or otherwise does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way, will be rejected and not be honored. Prior to redeeming via either redemption method, it is strongly recommended that a Retailer Member maintain a photocopy of all materials submitted and, if using the mail-in option, send the receipts using Certified, Priority, or Express Mail with a receipt of mailing (although proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery). You can check the status of your rebate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFFER NOTIFICATION. After verification and approval of a valid Offer redemption request, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, each Retailer Member will receive an e-mail notification of his/her approval status. The approval status e-mail notification is not final and binding, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a Retailer Member and revoke a redemption at any time if Sponsor determines such Retailer Member did not comply with these Terms and Conditions. In the event a submission is rejected, the Administrator will send a rejection e-mail with an explanation as to why the submission was If Sponsor determines the rejected submission was non-compliant for reasons that were not fraudulent or intended to subvert the redemption process, Retailer Member will have thirty (30) days to submit a corrected Offer redemption request. If the Retailer Member fails to submit a corrected Offer redemption request within that thirty (30)-day period, the Offer will not be redeemed. CBA Service Corporation (“Administrator”) is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because a Retailer Member’s privacy or spam filter settings may have diverted any such e-mails to a spam or junk folder.Please allow approximately 8 weeks for fulfillment of valid rebate requests following receipt by Sponsor.Sale, trade, assignment or purchase of the Offer Claim form, receipts or proofs of purchase is prohibited. Use of multiple addresses or multiple P.O. Boxes to obtain additional rebates is considered fraud, will be deemed void and will invalidate all related submissions.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Officers, directors, agents and employees of the Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliated entities advertising, promotion and web design agencies and independent contractors (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as “Offer Entities“) are not responsible for (i) lost, late, damaged, misdirected, or postage-due mail or redemption requests, or for checks or pre-paid Visa or MasterCards that fail to be properly delivered to the address stated on the Offer request form for any reason; (ii) electronic or digital transmissions or redemption requests that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors (including but not limited to technical and human errors), omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures, destruction of or unauthorized access to, redemption requests; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware or software, or damage to any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate redemption information whether caused by Retailer Member or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Offer, or in the administration or execution of the Offer, or (viii) cheating or fraud by any Retailer Member. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Offer is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition or cause beyond its control which in Sponsor’s judgment, may corrupt the administration, security, or fairness of the Offer, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Offer. OFFER ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT REGARDING THE OFFER.
- RELEASE. Offer Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility, and each Retailer Member agrees to hold Offer Entities harmless from all liability for any costs, claims, damages or any other injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), disability or loss to any person or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights such as right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Offer, or the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance of, use or misuse of any rebate check or pre-paid Visa or Mastercard.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Retailer Members waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions. The offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Offer is not available to clubs, organizations or groups. Offer cannot be combined with, and is not valid with, any other rebate, promotion, discount, promotion or Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and will result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Offer. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in Offer-related materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.This offer may not be reproduced in any magazines, websites, flyers or elsewhere without the written permission of Sponsor.
- DISPUTES: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, EACH RETAILER MEMBER AGREES THAT: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS OFFER SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE COURT LOCATED IN EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, NO RETAILER MEMBER WILL BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH RETAILER MEMBER HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE RETAILER MEMBER AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF COLORADO OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF COLORADO.
- SPONSOR: Christian Booksellers Association, 1365 Garden of the Gods Road, Suite 105, Colorado Springs, CO 80907.
- ADMINISTRATOR: CBA Service Corporation, 1365 Garden of the Gods Road, Suite 105, Colorado Springs, CO 80907.