- Where is UNITE registration located at the Gaylord Opryland?
Registration is located inside the Presidential Lobby, directly in front of Presidential Ballrooms A&B. Walk through the Tennessee Lobby, if entering from the Magnolia Suites. Room registration is in the Cascade lobby.
- Is UNITE registration free?
For all licensed retail and international members and nonmembers, registration is free! For industry professionals, online pre-registration is $149 for members and $399 for non-members, and at the door is $199 for members and $449 for non-members. Register and learn more at www.cbaunite.com.
- Do I need to be a member of CBA to attend?
UNITE is open to all member and nonmember retailers. The exhibit floor is closed to the general public and to suppliers who are not exhibiting. Select events are open to the general public.
- Do spouses and children need badges?
Yes. A badge is required for any person to access the exhibit floor. Youth ages 17 and younger receive a free badge but still must register. For safety reasons, children are not allowed on the floor during setup or tear down.
- Can authors or artists get badges?
Independent authors or artists who are CBA members may register as Industry Professionals or as exhibitors if they purchase exhibit space either on the exhibit floor or in specialized exhibiting areas, such as Creative Place—a tabletop area designed for smaller or up-and-coming exhibitors. Authors and artists affiliated with exhibiting suppliers or retail stores may receive exhibitor or guest badges from them.
- What happens if I lose my badge?
Your badge is your key to the convention Exhibit Floor. Security guards will check to see if you have a badge before allowing you in. If you lose your badge, the registration desk can replace it for a $50 reprint fee. Please note that you may be asked to wait until currently registering attendees are served.
- What if someone has already picked up my badge and I am unable to get it?
Registration will reprint your badge for you if the confirmation letter lists you as the recipient. The reprint fee is $50.
- Will I get a refund if I cancel my preregistration?
Please send an email request to email@example.com within 15 days of July 11, 2018, and each request will be considered separately. A $25 cancellation fee applies. No purchased food events will be refunded after June 27, 2018.
- What do the different color lanyards mean?
Buyers, Retailers, and all others Orange
Professional Badge/Media/Youth Green
- When are exhibit floor hours?
The exhibit floor is open:
Monday, July 8: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, July 10: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday, July 11: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Attendees are not allowed on the exhibit floor prior to or after exhibit floor hours for security reasons.
- Am I allowed to buy things on the exhibit floor?UNITE is a wholesale show. You may place an order of any size along with a payment for the items for future delivery. You may not purchase and take your items home with you the same day because of sales tax laws.
- What is the Ignite Savings Booklet?
All registered buyers will receive a ticket to obtain their Ignite Savings Booklet. The booklet will contain special “UNITE ONLY” exclusive discounts exhibitors want to share with you. You will receive your booklet in your buyer’s bag at Registration.
- Are pictures/video recordings allowed?
No. Cameras and video recordings are not allowed anytime on the exhibit floor or during the events without prior consent.
- Do you have security at the event?
The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and attendees is our top priority. We work closely with TNT Security, our exclusive security provider, who is dedicated to finding the best possible security companies, law enforcement, and first aid to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Security procedures are fully operational at our events
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
- Carry a recognized form of photo ID with them at all times
- Can I attend CBA events without a badge? Are they free?
To enter UNITE’s exhibit floor, you must be registered and show a badge. Registration fees vary.Select convention events, such as the Worship Him! service and Heart of the Artist, are open to the public free of charge and don’t require badges.Other convention events, including trainings, networking opportunities, and the banquet, have nominal admission charges or free tickets to hold your spot. See more details about events and costs during the registration process or at www.CBAUnite.com/schedule.
- When do doors open?
Doors generally open 30 minutes prior to the start of events or as soon as sound checks are completed.
- Can I meet an artist/author/speaker?
Artist/Author/Speaker schedules are coordinated by their sponsoring companies. Check the UNITE Onsite program for a schedule of booth happenings such as author signings and special events with personalities. You can also simply visit exhibitors’ booths for opportunities to meet personalities.
- What is the UNITE Welcome Breakfast and Exhibit Floor Opening?
Join us for a free welcome breakfast starting at 8 a.m. Monday and stick around for a special exhibit-floor ribbon cutting presentation in the Presidential Lobby at 8:45 a.m.
- What is the Lunch-on-the-Exhibit Floor?
Join us for a sponsored free lunch 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Monday and Tuesday in the exhibit hall food court area.
- Where is the Information Desk?
In addition to the registration desk in the Presidential Lobby, an information booth will be on the exhibit floor inside Ryman B4-6, along with CBA membership information, convention details, and a Ministry in Action area.
- Where is the Lost and Found?
Lost and Found is located in the CBA booth on the exhibit floor inside Ryman B4-B6.
- Where is First Aid located?
Gaylord Opryland has the Vanderbilt Clinic on property; please check with Gaylord Resort registration for directions to the clinic. This is staffed with nurses and board-certified family nurse practitioners. There is a charge for visiting the clinic and it does take insurance. If the issue is minor and is only in need of small first aid items, please visit the CBA Booth or CBA info desk.
- Is wireless Internet available in the Convention Center?
Free wireless Internet is available in the Cascades and Magnolia lobby areas. Wireless Internet is available to hotel guests in guestrooms and hotel public areas. Personal hotspots are not blocked.
- How do I participate in UNITE social media?
We’d love to see your posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! Please use #CBAUnite2018.
- Are scooter services/wheelchairs available?
You may pre-order a wheelchair or motorized scooter through Bradley Health Services located in the Cascades lobby at Gaylord Resort by calling 615-458-2615 or visiting their website. Rates are currently $20-$50/day. Bradley Healthcare will have your pre-ordered motorized scooters stored at Bell Services, which is located next to the Front Desk in Cascades Lobby at the Gaylord Resort. Billing is handled directly by the attendee and cannot be placed on hotel folio or bill, to be arranged directly with Bradley Health Services.
- Is childcare available?
Childcare is not provided. Please check with your hotel staff for possibilities.
- Where is the Press Room?
Belmont B. The Press Room is where registered media may work and where publicists for exhibiting companies may drop off press kits.
- How do I register as Media?
Working media may register at the registration counter. Pre-registration, eligibility requirements, and other information about Media attendance, please see the Media section on the UNITE website.
- How do I reserve my room?
The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center is the host hotel. Go to www.CBAUnite.com/housing to reserve rooms online or call (877) 351-5021 to make room reservations, referencing CBA’s UNITE 2018 to receive group discounts. Book early, as rooms are limited. The group-discount deadline is June 14, 2018. Beware of scams and don’t fall victim to companies deceptively trying to solicit your lodging business. We STRONGLY encourage you to partner with our preferred contracted provider listed above to avoid fraud or higher prices.
- What are hotel room rates?
Rooms are $169 plus taxes and resort fees per night. Rooms may be cancelled with 72-hour notice.Book now.
Children 11 years and younger are free of charge in their parent’s room.
The $20 resort fee plus tax will be posted to your account upon check in, and includes high-speed in-room and atrium wireless internet access, two bottled waters replenished daily with housekeeping service, credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (not cumulative), Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice-range access (with daily bucket of balls and free shuttle), Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to four guests (some restrictions apply), unlimited local and long distance calls, daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat, and the Inn at Opryland, plus an Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in coupons.
- When will I receive my hotel confirmation?
Your hotel confirmation should be emailed within 48 hours of making the reservation.
- What if I need to cancel my hotel or leave early?
You may cancel your room up to 72 hours prior to your arrival date to refund your first night’s room and tax.
In the event you need to depart earlier than intended, a $75 early departure fee will be charged to the account. Departure date must be changed at or before check-in to avoid the early check out fee.
- How do I book my transportation to and from the hotel or to downtown?
You may book your transportation through Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
You also may book private transport through local taxis, shuttles, or a ride-share company, such as Uber.
- What dining options are available at Gaylord Opryland Resort?
There are a variety of options to explore the Gaylord Resort.Gaylord Dining Options
- Are there any discounts in Nashville?
CBA has partnered with several providers around the Nashville area to bring you discounts before, during and after the convention.Vacation Discount Options
- When is UNITE 2019?
UNITE 2019 will be Tuesday-Friday, June 25-28, 2019, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.